Friday, November 12, 2004

The Adventures of Manboy and Boyman

Friday, for the most part, is like Monday here at the BBCC, so everyone arrives fresh from a couple of days rest to set upon the roaster with an appetite for change. That being said, the early part of this morning's shift was dedicated to the rearranging of our storage space. What a fruitful task indeed as all the strapping lads got involved in solving our space crisis. To celebrate, we ate roasted chicken from one of the Ferry Plaza greats, Mistral Rotisserie Provencale.

We also had a visit from Jody (sp?) from Swiss Water who gave us some excellent literature to go along with our Decaf Noir.

And good news team, if all goes well, BBC will be pouring some experimental shots in our coming-soon-to-Hayes-Valley location next Tuesday! Keep your fingers crossed!


Manboy and Boyman (l-r)

P.S.! You go away for a couple of days and someone just has to start writing about your coffee! And I thought James was wordy! Thanks to bccy for their interest and estimations.

1 Comments:

Blogger the One and Only Ginger Rae said...

I'd like to start off by saying. . you don't know me. :-p yeah, anywhy. . . I am just. . really bored and I just got a blog here. . I've got like 6 different blogs other places. ha. . . but I'm doo that way. . eh that word was supposed to be ODD* haha. I'm going to stop rambling and now I need coffee. . . its all you're fault!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home